Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rise in Love !

Before I start ranting about my theory of LOVE, I would like to give a special thanks to my dear friend JDee for his latest post (Words of Wisdom), which led me to this!

Here is the prelude:

Words Of Wisdom

Never fall in love. If it doesn’t work out, the pain is unbearable.

This is an actual conversation.

Me: Hmmm, how is life?
Him: Life .... is boring, dull, colorless, shit and cold.
Me: Sorry, I asked!

Even more so: Never ever fall in love with a friend. If that doesn’t work out, you a left with a broken heart and one less shoulder to cry on.

Just a couple of bits from JDèé’s words of wisdom.


"Never Fall in love" ... that's what raised an eyebrow. It's not that I had a lot of success in the matters of love but one thing I can say for sure is that I never have or would ever regret any of the moment spent loving someone. Do you get the same love in return is never certain. But that should never be a question in the first place. If you love someone expecting to be loved back, then that's not love cuz Love, my friend, is unconditional!

What you feel when in love cannot be described in words and only those who've experienced it can understand. That's what usually people would say and to some extent they are correct cuz it's definitely not easy to put to words how you feel about someone, but let me try and make an attempt.

I feel Love is when you wanna be with someone, every minute of the day. Listen to them for hours without missing on a single word they say. Or may be just sit right in front of them watching them without even a blink of an eye. Hold them and say that you will always be there for them no matter what. When they are hurt, you are right there giving your shoulder to cry on. And there is nothing more painful than seeing a tear in their eyes. Be their best friend, be their companion, the one they can trust, the one they can rely on, the one who'll always stick by in tides low or high. You simply love them for who they are. If you care for someone in your life like that there is no way you could ever lose them. They acquire a very special place in your heart and it doesn't matter how far you are from them you just can't stop loving them. You are not hurt when you part, but if it makes them happy there is nothing in the world you could want more. Their happiness mean everything in your life and you value it far above your own self. If a tear in your eye can bring a smile on their face you would cry a river for them. That's what love is as I see it!

It would be wrong to say that I never fall in love, cuz I did. But I learnt something out of it, I learned to "Rise in Love" !!

2 comments:

  1. **speechless**

    ....it is simply amazing how writing can bring out a whole new you and show sides nobody really ever knew about.

    I really like this change in you, keep writing and keep up the optimistic approach. Cant wait for the next post, u never know what inspirations might do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rise In Love! Hehe, that's something. Good description of love. :)
    Keep posting, Man. Hoping to read more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete